1. The competition is open to all UK and ROI residents.
2. Internet access is required.
3. The competition will open on 05/10/2015 and close at 23:59pm on 02/11/2015.
4. How to enter on Twitter:
a) Follow the user account @TastyPotatoes
b) Upload a photo of your potato dish using the hashtag #GlamPotato
5. How to enter on Instagram:
a) Upload a photo of your potato dish using hashtag #GlamPotato
6. One entry per person (no multiple entries)
7. Prize: There are 3 £200 (or Euro equivalent: €270) prizes to be won for the participant to visit a restaurant of their choice.
8. Three winners will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
10. The winner will be notified by channel of entry (Twitter/Instagram comment) within 2 working days of the closing dates. The winner must claim their prize within 4 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The 3 winners be given the chance to select a restaurant of their choice and the prize money will be paid directly to the restaurant.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.
13. The Promoter’s (AHDB/Bord Bia) decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller* solely for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name, county and country will be available for one month after the close of this competition by writing to email@example.com
*Data Controller is the person appointed by the Promoter to be responsible for protection of personal data.
AHDB: Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2TL
Bord Bia: Clanwilliam Court Lower Mount St Dublin 2 Ireland D02 A344